Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bibliographica in trouble?

 photo BIBLIOGRAPHICAANNOUNCMENT_zps183cf18d.jpg

I have no idea. I logged on today and noticed the message left be create forums, the place I got the board from. So if at any time the board is suddenly gone, that’ll be why!


I’m trying to figure out what to do. I’ve been meaning to move the board to a registered site anyhow. This might just force me to do that.

Show quote of the day:
Finch: Please don't touch any of my computer equipment.

Reese: If you do, the dog will kill you.



6 comments:

LL said...

Well that sucks...

Where else are the three of us going to talk about tangential starf*cking?

NYPinTA said...

I'm sure we'll think of something...

LL said...

I certainly hope so... for cthee's sake of course...

LL said...

Aaaaaand today is the day...

Hope you backed everything up...

NYPinTA said...

*sigh* Actually, it was gone a few days ago. I've emailed them but they never emailed me back. It's gone, LL. All gone. I guess I'll have to rebuild it all somewhere else. :/ You know... for the three of us that posted there. Unless you wanted to join us on twitter...?

LL said...

Twitter? Is that like some new fangled term for a muscle spasm?