Wednesday, September 08, 2010

A Treat for Today: David Tennant

Quote of the Day: “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” ~Buddha

Song of the Day: Who Knew by Pink. Yes Pink. Shut up. It's a good song.

State of mind: Relaxed.

Date: Star Trek's 44th Birthday. So something's older than me still.

While cruising on twitter at lunch I found this link that lead to a link that lead to this YouTube clip that is quite possibly the sweetest thing I have ever seen. So naturally I had to share:



Show quote of the Day: "'Day' is a vestigial mode of time measurement based on solar cycles. It's not applicable... I didn't get you anything."

3 comments:

LL said...

Sweet?

Ok... I'll give you a break because of your advancing years. Who knew you'd get so sentimental?

ctheokas said...

Ha ha! You're listening to Pink!

David Tennant is awesome, though.

mr. schprock said...

That was great! Isn't life just like that?