Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LL's Fault

No quote or song, and it's still the same day as my last post. But I have an announcement: LL screwed up my blog. I know, I know. Shocking. But can you believe he actually admitted it?! I was wondering why my posts, and they've been plentiful and hilarious, since late November started going missing... and then I get a message from him and he tells me about "mysterious icons" that he saw on my blog one day so he started to click on them willy nilly... and now *pooof* it looks like I've only posted 3 times in the past 3 months.
Coincidence?
I think not.
Well played, sir. Well played.

9 comments:

LL said...

I can neither confirm nor deny any such allegation...

trinamick said...

A screwup involving LL? Did anyone NOT see that coming?

Way to go, LL. NYPinTA just can't have anything nice with you around.

ctheokas said...

I wanted to click mysterious buttons! Why didn't I see mysterious buttons and icons!?!

Marvin D Wilson said...

Who's "LL"? LOL, hey I was on one of my blogs, clicked up top on "next blog" and wound up here! Nice blog ya got here - I like the title, imagery and posts. I'll have to stop back in for sure. Feel free to visit mine also.

The Old Silly
http://theoldsilly.com
http://onecompost.blogspot.com

slgn said...

You know he thinks it's YOUR fault for leaving those buttons laying around just waiting to be clicked.

Hope your week got better.

LL said...

Why is it that everyone automatically assumes that your story is true? You too slgn* (note the *)!

word ver: static. No foolin... an actual real word. Or maybe a contraction of Stana Katic... not sure which right now.

直到遠遠 said...

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour..............................................

fermicat said...

If LL could sabotage a blog, he would've deleted all my cat posts by now.

Stellar said...

He's been doing that to me for years.