Sunday, August 23, 2009

From the iTouch: Pondering

Quote of the Day: "Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." ~Robert Benchley

Song of the Day: Her Diamonds by Matchbox 20

State of mind: giddy

Date: 8/23/09

The other day I was thinking random thoughts while performing some menial task and as the words of my thoughts drifted from left to right in my brain I suddenly wondered: how did one mull things over before language had been invented?

Show quote of the day: "You're saying he's a dictator that doesn't know he's dictating?"

11 comments:

LL said...

Hmmm... perhaps it had something to do with a mulberry bush?

ChefNick said...

I suppose human beings . . . well, you're right! How DID they think things when they had no words to think them with?

Maybe they just thought in pictures. Grill. Meat. Woman. Hunt. Whoops, that's not a picture. But you get the picture.

Dr Jenn said...

not the mulberry bush. thoughts might have occurred in image. or from right to left.

ctheokas said...

In images.

fermicat said...

Now I'm wondering about that too. Thanks.

mr. schprock said...

The first thought ever was: "Og move rock." That much I know.

NYPinTA said...

I love my iTouch. It doesn't have the capability to take videos like the new iPhone. But other than that it's great. Wish it was a tad larger though. ;) But I have never had an iPod so I can't compare.

♥Neurotic♥Babe♥ said...

Isn't "Her Diamonds" by Rob Thomas vs. Matchbox 20?

♥Neurotic♥Babe♥ said...

Oh and I'm not sure about the language thing. Images? Wow that'd be hard for some people. You know how people are literary vs. visual and everything. I like your blog by the way. :)

eda said...

情趣,G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,無線跳蛋,男女,

按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,

情趣按摩棒,自慰套,角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,
.,
潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,

eda said...

情趣,G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,無線跳蛋,男女,

按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,

情趣按摩棒,自慰套,角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,
.,
潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,