Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Internet hates me.

Quote of the day: "Only vegetables are happy." ~ William Faulkner

Song of the day: American Eulogy: Mass Hysteria/Modern World by Greenday

State of mind: frustrated with technology

Date: May 24th, 2009

Just went over to CyberCityBibliotheca and I can't post a new topic or respond to anything in any of the threads. Is that why it's been so quiet? (As compared to what, I don't know... ;) )

I finally get my email back, but now I can't chat with folks on my own frelling message board. WTF?

Anyhow, I started a twitter account for CyberCityBibliotheca under @CyberCityBooks. The intent being when new threads were started, I'd post the link to anyone in the twitterverse, maybe get some new blood. (And by new, I mean people that won't give me crap for being a fan of Nathan Fillion. ;P )But seems that would be pointless if no one can actually post.

And I still don't know why some people can't register onto the site. Twichie never could and LL's brother (oh god, there are more of them!) couldn't either.

Frak.

Frell.

Frelling frellity frak.

So... what's up?

Show quote of the day: "I'm here for you, you brave little soldier. I know your pain. Come here! You're too precious for this world"

11 comments:

elspeff said...

Who gives you crap for being a fan of the divine Mr F.? No, seriously, who? And where do they live?!

NYPinTA said...

Idaho. Go get 'em! :)

LL said...

Oh brother... :rolleyes:

Seems I'll have to have a go at it over there now too...

Sorry P, works for me just fine. Maybe it's got something to do with your email being all wonky. Or maybe the board just hates the old guy too... ;P

NYPinTA said...

Fine. It's working now for me too. Good thing, because I have no clue how to fix it if something does go wrong.

Red said...

I just don't get twitter. You can't see past comments and you can't follow diologe other then what your having with the person... any tips?

NYPinTA said...

I think that will take a whole blog post. Tomorrow. Or Friday. ;)

ctheokas said...

Be an Update Demon! Don't let the terrorists win!

LL said...

Again with the terrorists? Good thing you're going to post tomorrow or Friday...

Erm... which tomorrow or Friday exactly?

trinamick said...

Twitter holds no appeal for me. I have enough stream of consciousness going on in my head without adding other people's randomness to it.

Red said...

Ah we are in the James Bond movie, "Tomorrow never comes" Sigh... don't forget me! LOL.

eda said...

情趣,G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,無線跳蛋,男女,

按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,

情趣按摩棒,自慰套,角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,
.,
潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,