Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Gap Art

Quote of the day: "Things are beautiful if you love them." ~Jean Anouilh

Song of the day: Into the Sun by Candlebox. (BTW, I had no clue they were even still together!)

State of mind: tired to the point of manic.

Date: Nov. 13, 2008

Saw this quiz in JennyLu's blog and couldn't resist. Give it a go.
Or you could skip it and vote for John instead since he's been nominated for a blogger choice award. And if you aren't sure he deserves it, just vote for him out of sympathy because he had the hiccups for 5 days. Or because he could be dead any day now. And if that happens, won't you feel guilty you didn't click a button for the man?


There Are 1 Gaps in Your Knowledge
Where you have gaps in your knowledge:

Art

Where you don't have gaps in your knowledge:

Philosophy
Religion
Economics
Literature
History
Science

Show quote of the day: "Oh yes, I'm back too. Thanks for asking. Back to being me. Back to being ignored."

7 comments:

ctheokas said...

No gaps!

John said...

I have no gaps! But I might die! I guess they sort of cancel each other out.

fermicat said...

Apparently, I am no philosopher.

Other than that, got it covered.

JennyLu said...

I got it from Doc over at Pole hill Sanitarium. :) Sorry to hear about John, maybe if he UPDATED more he wouldn't be close to death! LOL.

Madre Farbot said...

Hm, I seem to have 1 gap in my science. Funny, but I always thought I had gaps in my gaps. LOL.

trinamick said...

My art has gaps. That explains the draft I kept feeling.

Stellar said...

Zero gaps.