Monday, September 08, 2008

36

Quote of the day: “And remember, you're only as young as the number of years between now and the time you were born.” ~Joss Whedon

Song of the day: Happy Birthday

State of mind: I have a headache so honestly I’m not quite sure.

Date: 9/8/08

Crap.
Today it’s official. I am closer to 40 than I am 30.
The weather was nice, my sister called, and I had some chocolate. On the other hand my cat peed on my pillow, I still can’t get the walls to the room I’d like to make a home office in any kind of shape to take paint and I’m 36. One more line farther down when they split up the ages for marketing purposes.
36.
It’s a bust size not an age.

Show quote of the day: "I think you’ve already figured out I’m not the poster boy for normal."

11 comments:

LL said...

Bah... just a number...

A fairly large number, but... :ewink:

Oh c'mon... if I didn't say that, you'd have lost all respect for me. ;)

NYPinTA said...

Well, at least I'm mentally imature. So... I've got that going for me, right?

LL said...

Well... there is that...

Stellar said...

36 is only a bust size if it's followed by DD.

Stellar said...

Oh... Happy Birthday. I kinda lost track there for a second.

LL said...

Well P... at least you didn't get one of these.

fermicat said...

Nathan Fillion isn't old... and neither are you! Happy Birthday!!!

Beth said...

I'm turning 38 this year. Omg, it does sound old, but more importantly ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (belated even) =)

John said...

Happy birthday several days ago! I'm not allowed to say anything about how old you are because Michele is the same age.

But I was in fifth grade when you guys were seniors.

ctheokas said...

When I was an Archaeology major, we used to say you ain't old unless you've been dead 500 years.

JennyLu said...

OMG you caught up to me. Now it is my turn to age. happy belated B-day