Quote of the Day: “All the world's a cage.” ~ Jeanne Phillips
Song of the Day: Guerilla Radio by Rage Against the Machine
State of mind: confused and curious
Date: August 6, 2008
I have some vacation time coming up that I always take in early/mid September and I’d love to actually leave my house this time. (Well, leave the house and not get screwed out of money or by people that claim to be friends.) But I don’t want to get on a plane. A train, however, is ok. So I’ve been mulling over my options. What to do? Where to go? What can I afford? And I’ve come up with this list:
1) NYC for a few days. Catch a play. Go to a museum. Walk around. Spend money.
2) Boston for a few days. They have museums too. More walking. More spending.
3) Somewhere on the coast of New England. Find a secluded bed and breakfast type place, read a lot. Maybe take a hike or two. Eat seafood. Spend money.
4) Lake George. Like the coast only not anywhere near the ocean. Spend money.
5) Stay home and take day trips. Spend money.
6) Open to suggestions.
So, I’m leaving it up to you. Tell me where to go.
Entertainment Quote of the Day: “See you at the debates, bitches” (I swear, that ad is almost enough to make me like that girl.)
You Tube Clip of the Day: Where the Hell is Matt??
Internet Campaign to Save Something Worth Saving of the Day: Save Hijinks Ensue.