Thursday, April 17, 2008

Angry NYPinTA

I'm a little pissed off right now. I'm having serious wardrobe malfunctions and it is ruining my day. So I tried to shoot off an angry email to the corporation that made the offending item, but it wouldn't submit it. Now I'm angry and frustrated and all I could think to do was copy that angry email into an angry letter- a letter the post office is going to take a few days to deliver. So my anger will be on that piece of paper long after I have removed the offending piece of clothing and moved onto something else that I'm sure is going to piss me off, so in a wierd way, it's like emotional time travel.

Anyhow, here is the letter I wrote. Is it too much? Not enough? Do I convey just how annoyed I am??

To Whom it May Concern:


Your Mix and Match stockings with the lace garter suck. It's only 1:00 in the afternoon and I've already had to run to the ladies room 7 times because the garter strap came undone from the stocking. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to have one stocking falling off your leg not to mention the snap of the garter strap on you ass as you are walking along? I can tell you, it's not fun.
I’d return them but I know all the store would do is repackage them and sell them to some other poor women who will have nothing but frustration as a result. I can assure you that I will never EVER be buying anything else made by your company if you can’t get something as simple as stockings to work.
Also, I’ve tried multiple times to send this very same message through your website and each time it’s telling me that it cannot be submitted because all the fields where not “properly filled in”. I think I know how to enter a city, state and my god damn name. Fix your stockings. Fix your site.


Sincerely and extremely unhappily,

10 comments:

LL said...

I'm sorry, but I'm having a little trouble following along... could you post a picture of you in the offending item? I'm sure that will clear things up nicely... :P

NYPinTA said...

No.

LL said...

Awww, c'mon... how else can we effectively answer your question?

I say we put it to a vote, all in favor? :ewink:

Oh, btw... I think your annoyance came through loud and clear. In both the letter and your comment... :P

fermicat said...

Garters? On a weekday? ;-)

John said...

I was having the same problem with my garter!

wa11z said...

Let me guess...is the initials of the company V.S.?

ctheokas said...

Just... wow. Garters and stockings. And I haven't slept in a while, but wow. I mean, it's like, just wow. Egad. That is, like, the best f**king thing I've read in a while.

You know, when you haven't slept in a while, and you get kinda goofy, and you listen to a Japanese girl band because their music is loud and happy, and little things just make the world seem that much nicer? This is one of those things.

NYPinTA said...

You know, I also sometimes wear knee highs. If I had posted about them I'm sure you'd all be calling me grandma. Can someone please explain the difference? They are just stockings. I actually do not get it.

ctheokas, I'm going to have to give that Japanese girl band happy loud music thing a try.

LL said...

I think it has something to do with the concept of sex...

Knee highs - meh.
Panty hose - meh
Thigh high stockings and lace garters - Ooooooooooo...

trinamick said...

That was a beautiful letter. Very well-written. Might I borrow it?