Sunday, July 15, 2007

Oatmeal

Quote of the day: "Very few people do anything creative after the age of thirty-five. The reason is that very few people do anything creative before the age of thirty-five." ~Joel Hildebrand

Song of the day: "Imagine" as done by A Perfect Circle

State of mind: Back and forth, up and down. The usual.

Date: July 16th, 2007

I hate oatmeal. It's slimy and gross and I won't be making the mistake of eating it ever again.

Show quote of the day:
Franco Rivera: He's retarded.
Kenny Lou: Like Rainman retarded or Paris Hilton retarded?

11 comments:

fermicat said...

I don't mind oatmeal. It's cream of wheat that is gross. Ick.

Good show quote!

LL said...

Mmmmmm... oatmeal. With brown sugar... Mmmmmmmm...

John said...

You should call your show quotes quotemeal. It's the right thing to do.

Ben O. said...

Only on rare occasions will I eat oatmeal.

I agree with you 100%

Ben O.

mr. schprock said...

Put big chunks of bratwurst in it. Makes all the difference.

Beth said...

Mr. Schprock made the funny.

I love oatmeal (especially steel cut) and also Cream of Wheat and even corn meal mush. I'm pretty much a sure thing for hot porridgey type of foods.

John said...

What's the deal with everyone slacking off with posts? And how does oatmeal fit into the blog-slacking-off conspiracy? Sinisterly, no doubt.

NYPinTA said...

We are just following your example.

John said...

I've been posting at a breakneck clip. Kinda. It's sad when I'm the one keeping the pace.

John said...

Oatmeal? Still?

trinamick said...

I hate oatmeal with the fire of a thousand suns. If I was offered oatmeal in a concentration camp, I say no thanks, and then I'd chew on my emaciated arm awhile.