Friday, July 14, 2006

Just for LL, a new post.

Quote of the day: “Forgive me if I blither.” ~Neil Gaiman

Song of the day: “Reflection” by Tool

State of mind: Neutral

Date: 7/14/06

I have on granny underwear today. I know you all didn’t need to know that. However, it is true. It wouldn’t be a problem except that the jeans I threw on while rushing to get ready for work this morning are a bit big on me, (a fact that I am quietly rejoicing in), and it looks like I got the urban hip hop style horribly horribly wrong today. My only saving grace is the shirt I have on is a long one and is hiding my bad fashion from the world.

In other news, I have come to realize that being evil is hard! I entered another fan fic contest and the object of this one is to write a story from the perspective of an evil character while they were doing something, well... evil, and I can't seem to do it. Sure, being bad sounds like fun. We all wish we could chuck aside the rules of society and just have at it, but when it comes right down to it I can't think like an evil person. So... Lord Loser... how do you do it? :P

New found Hottie for Hottie of the Week!! His name is Drew Waters. Enjoy.

Yummy yummy yummy, look at that tummy tummy tummy.

And here is one with his face!
What a pretty boy!

Firefly quote of the day:
VILLAGE PATRON: The girl is a witch.
MAL: Yeah, but she's our witch.

12 comments:

fermicat said...

I like the first picture better...

NYPinTA said...

LOL. Me too.

LL said...

Now why would you post pictures of me? *sigh*


"So... Lord Loser... how do you do it? :P "

I'm not evil... :innocent:

The secret to being evil is to honestly believe that what you're doing is right. That the end justifies the means. Either that or that the whole world is against you and needs to be punished... :P

NYPinTA said...

So one minute you proclaim you innocence, the next you explain how to be evil.
Which is it?

Michele said...

I think both pictures look delicious! Mmmmmm.......

And LL isn't evil. Just annoying.....;P

LL said...

"Which is it?"

I don't have to be evil to understand it.

"you proclaim you innocence,"

I'm afraid I've got response to that. :P

" I think both pictures look delicious! Mmmmmm......."

Well, thank you JG...

"And LL isn't evil. Just annoying.....;P"

Wha? WhyIotta...

Beth said...

Wow, what a picture. Granny underwear. LOL I wear Jockey. The granny fit with the cool name. LOL

John said...

What's the deal with the first picture? Looks like he's checking to see if his package is still there. Or like, he's trying to find his keys, then remembers he's naked (in which case, he must have put them in "nature's pocket".

mr. schprock said...

This is like a contest. You show the first picture without the head, and then you have to guess the identity of the model from the second picture.

I can't decide. Which one is it?

trinamick said...

That's a very nice picture you have there. Don't recognize him, don't hafta.

And I think you're wrong about LL being evil. After all, aren't most evil people highly intelligent?

NYPinTA said...

Excellent point!

LL said...

Just look at the abuse I take around here...

And being evil doesn't take all that much intellect, it's not like it's rocket surgery...