Quote of the day: "You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy." --Charles Manson
Song of the day: “Imagine” as done by A Perfect Circle
State of mind: Not good
1) More. Freaking. Jackhammers!!
2) After I navigated all of the day-glow orange cones and work trucks, I get into work to find my desk calendar in shreds and rumpled because the new cleaning crew must have gotten water on it and in their attempt to clean it off used chaos. It was ripped, crumpled, and for some inexplicable reason had a few of my address stamps under April and May. Was that to hold up the paper, (that looked like it had been mangled by demons), so that it could air dry??
3) I hit myself in the face with the phone this morning. So, one lucky customer was greeted with a very annoyed, “Ouch!” instead of the usual 14-syllable greeting.
4) My cat’s eye is going all wonky again. Poor kitty. *sigh* Poor bank account.
5) And last but not least, I have the song “Raspberry Beret” stuck in my head for some reason.
I hope the day gets better. I am supposed to be hearing today from some very important people (to me) about another very important person (again, to me) and whether or not that person feels like flying across county for some cake. If the crap morning I had was the universe’s way of preparing me for a big fat “NO”, I just may have to cry. And I don’t cry pretty.
BTW- I was going to blog about a creepy experience I had on Saturday night, but it’ll keep for a day. ;P Tune in tomorrow!!
Firefly quote of the day:
T-Rex (aka Wash): "Ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh! Now die!”