Thursday, March 30, 2006

This is a thursday that I don't hate.

Quote of the day: "I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." ~ George Carlin

Song of the day: "Red Door" by the Stones, but not by choice. It's stuck in my head and always reminds me of the show China Beach, which was a good show, but that's besides the point. The song is driving me nuts.

State of mind: optimistic

Date: 3/30/06

I am coming up on an arbitrary deadline I set for myself, but figured out a way to extend that deadline. It's pretty cool when the only one you have to answer to is yourself. ;) So, as a reward, I'm taking Sunday off to go see Stars on Ice. Why is that a reward? Well, there is always a chance one of them will fall.

In other news: a friend sent me a link to this site: Grasshopper something or other Boy. If I could actually figure out how to stop time I could get so much more sleep in the morning!

Firefly quote of the day:
BADGER: 'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple.
JAYNE AND MAL: (chuckling)
BADGER: ...Of invites!

5 comments:

LL said...

So that's why you wouldn't tell any of us what it was. I kinda hate to admit it, but that is a stroke of genius. Of course your already low self esteem has no doubt taken another hit... :P

mr. schprock said...

I just tried that thing with the clock. I can stop time! I am all-powerful!

trinamick said...

Ha! You just thought it was you. I was actually looking at the clock at the same time, and it was me who really froze the hands of time. It's an easy mistake to make, though.

Beth said...

I can't stop laughing from the ending quotes.

Anonymous said...

Do you want to have a Toll Free Number for your company? It's always better to have a toll free number. It gives great image to your business. One provider offers an exceptional toll free number with great features. Check Callture now and get more info about their Toll Free Numbers.