Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday, monday

Quote of the day: "I'm being held prisoner by my heredity and environment." ~Dennis Allen

Song of the day: "100 Years" Five for Fighting

State of mind: A little calm, a little freaked.

Date: 3/13/06

I made a web page. It's my first, so go ahead and laugh heartily. I chuckle every time I open it.
http://www.serenitypalace.com/
I still have tweaking to do, or outright fixing. Whatever.
But, I had to take today off work because my head is going to explode. And I have lots of phonecalls to make. In a darkened very very quiet room.

New banner courtesy of John, aka generic_screename, aka random_squeegee, aka President of the U.S.

Firefly quote of the day:
MAL: Look, you got a little stabbed the other day. That's bound to make anyone a mite ornery.

14 comments:

Eric Stacey said...

Love the song-100 years by five for fighting-good choice

NYPinTA said...

Thanks.

Henry said...

Isnt it Fiver for fighting?


;)

NYPinTA said...

Is that a hockey reference?

Henry said...

Yes it is--but I was pickin` on ya because you spelled it fiver, instead of five.

Just trying to agitate you a little.

NYPinTA said...

Um, no I didn't. :P

trinamick said...

Very nice banner. You can't even tell it was made by the handicapped. :P

trinamick said...

Oh, and that's a right nice website you have there. You've got some great pics there, but having Nathan's pic right next to the announcement of the viewing is going to make people completely forget about Equality Now. Just sayin'...

mr. schprock said...

Why, that website's slicker than snot on a brass doorknob.

John said...

"Very nice banner. You can't even tell it was made by the handicapped. :P"

I have one for you, too. They even let me use the round scissors!

Stellar said...

I have one for you, too. They even let me use the round scissors!

I want mine mane of macaroni and yarn.

I like the website. You did good, kid. Take 5.

John said...

Here's a dumb question: You've had that avatar for a few years now. It's a woman doing some kind of Flashdance-type thing, right?

NYPinTA said...

Yeah. She's a maniac.

John said...

I knew it.