Friday, February 10, 2006

There is nothing funny about thongs, hearing loss, or this post.

Quote of the day, (as relayed to me just hours ago by Rob. When I steal something, I don’t wait around.): "Mystery has its own mysteries, and there are gods above gods. We have ours; they have theirs. That is what's known as infinity." --Jean Cocteau

Song of the day: “Delicious Surprise” by Beth Hart

State of mind: distracted

Date: 2/10/06

I saw this as a pop up the other day somewhere and I just had to post the question here.
Not Funny
So, in everyone’s professional opinion, which man-thong is funniest? My vote? The word “man-thong”.

In other news, I can’t hear out my left ear that well again today, which made getting my lunch at the drive-thru a little bit of a leap of faith that they heard me right. Not that you can understand what the hell they are saying through that PA menu system anyhow. At least I’m not speaking into the head of a giant plastic hamburger.

In other other news, on Monday I will officially spring into action on my very vague thing that I’m not giving any details about. Wish me luck!

Lastly: Dear protesters. We are not Denmark. Please stop burning our flags because of that cartoon. You cheapen the burning of the flag at other protests. Thank you.

Angel FINAL quote of the day:
Angel: Well, personally, I kind of want to slay the dragon.

7 comments:

LL said...

I at least gave you warning about a disgusting blog entry...

mr. schprock said...

You're talking about a man-thong ad and you say: "I saw this as a pop up the other day…"

Beth said...

Ugh, I don't even like woman-thongs so man-things ... blech! Last episode of Angel quote. Wasn't fond of the last episode though. Too cliff-hangy.

Hope you get some ear relief soon!

Stellar said...

And that's why I go commando.

John said...

"In other other news, on Monday I will officially spring into action on my very vague thing that I’m not giving any details about. Wish me luck!"

Is this a hypothetical thing? Oh, that's right, you can't hear. IS THIS A HYPOTHETICAL THING?

Word verification: POOZAP. With the "P"s turned backwards. Seriously.

NYPinTA said...

"And that's why I go commando."

Because it's funny?

trinamick said...

Thongs are beyond nasty. That's a good way to turn me off fruit forever.