Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Routine Maintenance

Quote of the day: “The secret of being a bore is to tell everything.” ~Voltaire

Song of the day: “Square One” by Coldplay

State of mind: cautiously optimistic

Date: Valentine’s Day. Yippe.

Boy! What a mess it is in here. I am such a slob. I think I need to hire a service to keep things tidy…
Hey Mr Puppy, you missed a spot.

There. Much better.

In other news: I sent out my first official inquiry about the thing I shall not name… yet. Send good vibes please. “Come on, universe! Show me some love!” *fingers and toes crossed.*

And on a more personal note: I just want to state for the record that I really really hate sneezing. It is such a hassle. It interrupts your day and for a few seconds, hijacks your body and I would be very happy if I never sneezed again. (I also hate having to sneeze, but then not doing so.)

Firefly quote of the day:
ZOE: She still has the advantage over us.
MAL: Everyone always does. That's what makes us special.

16 comments:

LL said...

I sneeze 20 times a day, minimum. Then during the bad seasons, much more. TMI? Oh well...

"“Come on, universe! Show me some love!” *fingers and toes crossed.*"

Does that mean you've uncrossed your eyes?

LL said...

*sniff* You do care!

NYPinTA said...

"Does that mean you've uncrossed your eyes?"

Just for you.

Stellar said...

I am the most violent sneezer on the planet. Thank God I'm not allergic to anything. Last time I sneezed, I had my mouth closed and my nose bled for five minutes.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get that job as a lion tamer or whatever the hell other crazy idea you've got knocking around that melon of yours.

Peace out.

JustTerry said...

good luck on your ninja like attempt to do what ever it is that your little ninja heart has decided to do..

Really Good luck

Beth said...

I'm a bigtime sneezer. Ugh, hate it!

I wanted to mention, Serenity is being sent from Blockbuster Online. I know you recommended it a while back.

John said...

I hate carmelized onions. I know you weren't talking about them, but I just really hate them.

Stellar said...

I hate carmelized onions. I know you weren't talking about them, but I just really hate them.

Racist.

LL said...

Mmmmmmmm... Carmelized onions... :drool:

erm... and why did my second comment post before P's, when I read and was responding to her comment? Did your little project have to do with time travel?

LL said...

Mmmmmmmm... Carmelized onions... :drool:

erm... and why did my second comment post before P's, when I read and was responding to her comment? Did your little project have to do with time travel?

NYPinTA said...

And cloning posts.

mr. schprock said...

I enjoy a good sneeze myself.

Happy Valentine's Day, Nypinta!

(Just a few days late.)

NYPinTA said...

Thanks for the well wishes. I think I need them.

Lion tamer: been there. Done that.

"Ninja heart." I love that! And am stealing it!

Beth, I really hope you like the movie.

John, sorry you're a racist that hates carmelized onions.

Mr. Schprock, it's never too late to wish someone a happy Valentine's Day. Except your wife. ;P

John said...

The hell with all of you.

Iggie's House of Blog said...

I'm with LL. I love carmelized onions. A huge panful of them, with rick beef stock, a thick melty layer of gruyere cheese, homemade croutons the size of small boats on top. Yum.

trinamick said...

Carmelized onions are maggot gaggers.