Thursday, February 23, 2006

In over my head...

Quote of the day: “I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.” ~Douglas Adams

Song of the day: “Wreck of the Day” by Anna Nalick

State of mind: I’m out of it…

Date: 2/23/06

Hey. Howdy. How is every one? Good I hope. Me? Glad you asked. I am FREAKING OUT.
Can’t say why though.
Maybe later.

*deep breath in…*

I need to find a happy place…

If you look very carefully, up in the corner, you can just barely make out Tom Cruise dressed as a forest nymp jumping on a teeny tiny forest nymp couch.

Somewhere serene…
Someone bring me a beer!

Or find inner peace…
Ohhhhmmm

Nope.

Still:
Am I out of my freaking mind?!?

(Image stolen from this girl’s site. Yeah. Cuz stealing isn't going to cause bad karma…)


Firefly quote of the day:
ZOE: Planet's coming up a mite fast.
WASH: That's just cause I'm going down too quick. Likely crash and kill us all.
MAL: Well, that happens, let me know.

14 comments:

LL said...

Wow, some day. I think you, me, and KTM are all sharing the same kool-aid.

I've heard if you think about some relaxing place... ;)

trinamick said...

Uhh, this isn't kool-aid in my cup. :P

Beth said...

Wow, you switched from "Angel" to "Firefly"? Is this permanent?

Mrs. T just sent me all the episodes of "Firefly" so I could watch them before I viewed "Serenity". I did watch them all and then the film. Highly enjoyable.

The doctor and River are my favorites though.

Jim Donahue said...

If you borrow my dog, you can pet him and you'll feel better. But you have to give him back.

NYPinTA said...

Thanks Jim. I appreciate that.

Beth, well, the Firefly quotes are semi-permanent... until I run out and pick another show to steal from. Heh. :D Hope you like the movie! LL loved it.

Trinamick, drink it anyways... it's good for you. Promise.

LL, what did you put in trina's drink?!

John said...

"LL, what did you put in trina's drink?!"

If his blog posts are any indication, cow placenta.

word verification" nblyum

Whatcha drinking?

Cow placenta.

Nbl..yum.

Stellar said...

Listen, selling your hair on the Internet is bound to be frustrating a first, but stick with it and in the end you'll look back on this day and laugh... of course, don't do it in public or men in white shirts will be chasing your bald ass around the block.

NYPinTA said...

Whatcha drinking?

Cow placenta.


That.. is just... so wrong!

LL said...

"LL, what did you put in trina's drink?!"

erm... nuthin' :innocent:

"Whatcha drinking?
Cow placenta."

City folk... :rolleyes: You don't drink cow placenta, you eat it. Sheesh...

John said...

Well what if you stick in a blender and drink it, like Rocky does with eggs?

NYPinTA said...

Ahh! Stop it!!!

LL said...

"Well what if you stick in a blender and drink it, like Rocky does with eggs?"

That'd have to be some blender. It's pretty stringy. I'd guess that it'd probably bind up the blender before it'd liquify. I know where one's at, so I'll have to hang it up and take a picture of it for you g_s. You want it here, or your blog?

But maybe it would blend... Hmmm... if only Rocky would have thought of that he might have won against Apollo Creed.

John said...

I think you should post it here.
A shot of you with a cow placenta mustache would be nice, too.

I know NYP would love it.

LL said...

"A shot of you with a cow placenta mustache would be nice, too."

Well... I don't know about that one. They're usually about 8 feet long and a bit hard to handle. I'm not sure I could hold it up and take the pic at the same time...