Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dots and Balls.

Quote of the day: “A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.” ~Francis Bacon

Song of the day: “Wreck Of The Day” by Anna Nalick

State of mind: confused

Date: 2/9/06

I don’t have anything to say today. But I do have a question. Why is it that when a person throws away a piece of paper or some other piece of debris away, they crumple it up beforehand? Who was the first to ball up the paper before scoring two points from the circular file? Doesn’t it make you wonder? Just what is the point?

You can ponder that or look at this, (while thinking to yourself, “ I will give my life savings to NYPinTA. She deserves all my money…”) :
Click to enlarge…that’s what she said!
Pssst: Click the picture to make bigger.

Angle quote of the day:
Illyria: I wish to do more violence.

7 comments:

LL said...

I think they were a fustrated sports fan...

Hey... why can't I post in the little chat thingy today? You don't like me anymore? *sniff*

mr. schprock said...

I don't know who it was, but he has earned my scorn! Such an inefficient use of waste basket space that way. One rips paper into tiny pieces and lays them one on top of the other in order to properly utilize the full storage capacity.

NYPinTA said...

"Hey... why can't I post in the little chat thingy today? You don't like me anymore? *sniff* "
Quit your cryin! :P
I have no control over who posts in the chat box... so it isn't me that doesn't like you. It's technology.

LL said...

That's such a relief. :rolleyes:

Well... I was going to tell you in the chat window that I've brought you up to speed on Lost, but I guess I won't now...

trinamick said...

My guess is a paranoid idiot who feared his notes on cold fusion would be stolen and copied. But why was he throwing them away anyway? If they were so important, they should have been tucked away in his underwear, not wadded up and tossed.

NYPinTA said...

Well, that didn't work out to well either. Except for the part where she got to sleep with Val Kilmer before he got bloated.

trinamick said...

LOL! My sister said almost the exact same thing the other day. Alas, the thrill is gone.