Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Quote of the day: Food is an important part of a balanced diet. ~Fran Lebowitz

Song of the day: “White Christmas” by Bing Crosby

State of mind: distracted

Date: 12/23/05

Happy Birthday to Lucy! And congrats as well. She passed the ass kicking part of the certification to become a corrections officer. Good on ya! :D

Today was our ‘office party’ for the holidays. Unlike what ‘they’ say all offices do for the holidays on TV & in movies, we have our party while at work during regular hours. Lunch is catered for everyone and one of the mechanics dresses up like Santa Clause to hand out the secret Santa gifts. Fun and silliness is had by all. Then we go back to work. Sort of.

Now, I am wrapping up (heh. Nice Christmas pun don’t you think?) to go home and veg for the night in preparation for any last minute Christmas things I have to do… and I know there is something. There is always something. …crap. Like put up and decorate my Christmas tree! See? Something!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My mother just called and she just finished her shopping. Actually, she just started her shopping this morning. Have I ever mentioned what a procrastinator my mother is? Well, she is. I asked for a hint about what she got me but she was tight lipped about it, till she mentioned that it was still in the car because it was to hard to carry in with the other things she bought.
I asked if it was because it was too big.
“Yes”, she replied.
“Too big as in too heavy or too bulky?”
“Both.”
Ahhh… now we are getting somewhere. I bet she got me a fireproof safe. I just have a feeling.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a happy and safe holiday and may the only downside of the day you face be copious amounts of cookies!

Bunnies!

Angel quote of the day:
Drusilla: Look what I made. It's called Willy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

5 comments:

trinamick said...

I love your little alien guys! Very cute. Nothing quite like a Men in Black Christmas.

NYPinTA said...

That's my motto.

Oh, I added a link. About bunnies. Your welcome. ;)

LL said...

I think I'm going to get you a grammar checker for Christmas. :P


Merry Christmas P.

mr. schprock said...

I keep asking for a fire-proof safe, but Santa never brings me one.

Merry Christmas, Nypinta!

trinamick said...

Yay for the bunnies! They're much better actors than that dipstick Hayden.