Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pure Bliss

Quote of the day: “Sometimes it's hard to avoid the happiness of others.” ~David Assael, Northern Exposure

Song of the day: “Same Old Song And Dance” by Aerosmith

State of mind: delirious with joy

Date: 10/20/05

I went shopping this weekend. I bought some new underwear. I have on a pair right now. It’s almost enough to make me forget the impending apocalypse that is apparently on it’s way as made clear by the current rash of natural disasters and other just plain bad stuff: the threat of a pandemic, tsunamis, floods, earthquakes, record-breaking hurricanes, the drop in attendance at the movies by Joe Q Public, ect.
There is a small ray of hope now some of the architects of the coming End of Days are being brought low.
But I’m not thinking about all that. I have on Pure Bliss.

Angel quote of the day:
Gunn: What happened to you, man?
Wesley: I had my throat cut, and all my friends abandoned me.

10 comments:

trinamick said...

It takes a lot more than underwear to make me forget about all the freaky things going on... oh look! a chicken!

LL said...

A whole post about new underwear, and I can't think of a thing to write about it. KTM's hex must finally be kicking in... :ewink:


Word Verification of the day:
fzunkat

Now that sounds like something Carnac would use...

Spirit Of Owl said...

The Lord said, "Hey, I don't make signs. There'll be no signs at the end of the days. The end'll just kind of happen, dudes."

So... this is not - "signs."

But, on the other hand, don't take anything for granted. We're probably fucked. So, show us a pic of you in your underwear. :)

cali said...

well, if the apocalypse is on the way, i'm just glad you're wearing underwear.

i know better than to ask for a pic.

Henry said...

Nice new underwear--yeah!!!

And Marisa Tomei to go with it (in it?)

Yay!

Stellar said...

I bought some new underwear.

Way to add this Google tidbit to your blog index. The entire nation of Japan is just one forwarded E-mail from crippling your blog server.

Your Hanes link reminded me to re-schedule my three-way with Marisa Tomei and Sarah Silverman. I think Tuesday would be more appropriate than the originaly scheduled never in a million years. :)

mr. schprock said...

But what about locusts? You never mentioned locusts.

Ben O. said...

Nothing like a new thong to wipe away all the crap that the world can (and will) offer up.

Funny stuff about the three-way Stellar.

Ben O.

Sadie Lou said...

My first trip to your neck of the woods and I get an underwear post? *laughing*
Hey, all we need is a volcano eruption and the world is toast as we know it.

NYPinTA said...

Supervolcanos will be our undoing... I just know it!