Friday, September 23, 2005

I am sudoku addicted!

Quote of the day: “Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.” ~Jules Renard

Song "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole

State of mind: up

Date: 9/23/05

They started to run this puzzle in our local paper called sudoku. It’s addicting. It’s a process of elimination game on a grid of 9x9. I’d cut and paste an example of it except that the fun nazis have blocked every single site that has it. Jerks.

And just to let everyone know, tonight David Letterman will have Viggo Mortensen on. Just consider this a public service. ;)

That’s it for this week. Everyone on the Gulf Coast, stay safe.

Update! I found a site that they haven't blocked yet that has sudoku. I know it isn't as glamorous as decapitating penguins, but it's got me hooked. Have fun.

Angle quote of the day:
Sahjhan: It's pretty freaky the first time you see your name in a true prophecy, all carved in blood on an official scroll.

5 comments:

trinamick said...

If only all public service announcements could be like that.

Anonymous said...

Like sudoku?, check out www.sudokuprime.com

cali said...

apparently the sudoku craze swept the UK recently - my mom got addicted. To sudoku I mean.

Henry said...

Well its official:
I hate you.

I have been hooked on these puzzles.
Thanks!!!!!!


;)

NYPinTA said...

oops. ;D