Friday, September 16, 2005

Bunnies, a swan, and going back to the moon.

Quote of the day: “A little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika.” ~Dorothy Parker

Song of the day: "Reflection" By Tool (I can’t go too long without them. I just can’t.)

State of mind: neutral

Date: 9/16/05- which is also Mexico’s Independence Day.

As I was going to bed I saw a bunny on the sidewalk. I had to look at it pretty hard to make sure that is what it was and not some piece of trash in a vague bunny shape. But when I turned on the light it ran away, showing it’s white tail as it did so. I don’t know why I was so surprised to see a rabbit, but that isn’t that sort of animal I am accustomed to seeing in the city.
You know where else I am unaccustomed to seeing animals? Wrapped around someone’s neck while they walk the red carpet. You know what I am referring to. The infamous Swan Dress. It wasn’t that the dress was hideous; it was that it was hideous and it didn’t fit right. But now everyone has the opportunity to fix that because Bjork is going to auction it off starting Saturday! Pull out those credit cards kids. You can own a piece of fashion history!
And speaking of the far out, NASA wants to go back to the moon. About time I say.

Angel quotes of the day: from Waiting in the Wings. This is one of my favorite episodes.

Cordelia: Up to his ass in demon gore-fine, but ask him to mack on a hottie, and he wigs. My champion, ladies and gentlemen.

Angel: I think I'm just going to have to go with my patented sudden burst of violence.


Hottie of the week: Sean Maher
Dr. Tam of Firefly & Serenity. Ain’t he cute?

4 comments:

mr. schprock said...

Your title sounds like one of the Carnac the Magnificent questions. You know, like:

JOHNNY CARSON: (reading) "Bunnies, a swan, and going back to the moon."

ED MCMAHON: Bunnies, a swan, and going back to the moon.

JOHNNY CARSON: (gives Ed annoyed look, tears and blows open envelope) "Neil Armstrong, what's in the cage and where are you taking it?"

ED MCMAHON: Haw haw haw! Ho ho! Heigh ho!

trinamick said...

LOL!

My nephew just turned his bunny loose, so maybe it took a trip to see you.

NYPinTA said...

Came all the way to NY just to say hi? Sounts like a plot to a Disney flick.

Beth said...

Mr. Schprock, that's so funny!

I'd like to see Nasa go to the moon again. Heck, I'm one of the people who don't think they really got their the first time. =/