Monday, September 19, 2005

Bloggers: Generation Meme?

Seven Answers to Seven Questions:

Seven things I plan on doing before I die:

1)Learn french. (still working on it)
2)Finish my cross-over fic.
3)Get a passport.
4)Use my passport.
5)Cause an international incident.
6)Buy a house.
7)I'm leaving this one open because if you have a plan, something divine likes to screw with you. Or laugh. In my case, probably both...

Seven things I can do:

1) DMV Paperwork. Aren’t you jealous?
2) Play a game of Free cell and win it in under 2 minutes. Almost always.
3) Surprise myself.
4) Annoy generic_screename, aka John
5) Go to the movies alone. Some people can’t.
6) Sleep past noon. (It’s a gift.)
7) Read upside down. The words, not me.

Seven things I cannot do:

1) Give a pill to my cat.
2) Sit in a church without giggling.
3) Play piano
4) Hate Jon Stewart
5) Snap. (No kidding)
6) Talk on the phone and watch TV at the same time. It’s the one multi-task I have not mastered.
7) Resist chocolate

Seven things that attract me to another person:

1)Well, looks. Duh. But without the next 6, forget it.
2) The capacity for infinite patience. They’ll need it.
3) Hefty lotto winnings
4) Sense of humor
5) Smell nice
6) A willingness to laugh at my jokes
7) Generosity

Seven things I say most often:

1) What were they thinking?!
2) I hate insurance companies.
3) Why is there a weeble wobble on the oven?
4) Cat! Knock it off!
5) What? (Usually when I am trying to talk on the phone while the TV is on.)
6) Damn brat.
7) Polyester, baby!

Seven celebrity crushes:

Don’t you people pay attention to my ‘hotties of the week’? Sheesh! Well, to recap (in no particular order):
1)Nathan Fillion
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
2)Ewan Macgregor
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
3)George Clooney
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
4)Peter Wingfield
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
5)Sean Maher, or more precisely, his abs. Watch "Objects in Space", the last episode of Firefly. You’ll see. (see picture two posts below.)
6)Viggo Mortensen
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
7)Johnny Depp (because he is so very pretty & yet very very odd.) No picture. He hasn't been my 'hottie of the week' yet.

Seven bloggers I am tagging

1) cali
2) stellar (not that I actually expect him to post or anything.)
3) Steve T.
4) Lucy
5) Ben O. (even though he is new. ;) )
6) fox
7) Anyone who wants to do it.

13 comments:

Beth said...

I love Johnny Depp in films, but in interviews, he's such an ass. I mute it while just watching his lips move. =)

trinamick said...

Quite approving of the ole hottie list there.

I knew someone else who couldn't snap - my three year old cousin. :P

mr. schprock said...

Nice job! And I want to hear all about that time-traveling yoga book once it gets read.

Spirit Of Owl said...

I notice that none of your hotty list have actually won heftily on the lottery. Love is so hard to get right, isn't it? [sigh]

And, why is there a weeble wobble in the oven? Also, does it fall down?

John said...

I can't snap either. But I'm double-jointed, so I can twist my fingers into all kinds of disturbing shapes! Just...they don't make any noise.

NYPinTA said...

I mute it while just watching his lips move. =)
Heh! Nice.

I notice that none of your hotty list have actually won heftily on the lottery. Love is so hard to get right, isn't it?
ah well. I'm sure they could make it up to me somehow...

The weeble wobble thing is more of a fill in the blank. It should have read: "Why is there a [fill in the blank] on the oven? A weeble wobble was just the latest.

Spirit Of Owl said...

Don't think you can dodge the real issues with your evasive background information. The point is, why is there a weeble-wobble on the oven, and did it fall down?

NYPinTA said...

tee hee! I tried.
The weeble wobble was on the cook top. He was still wobbling when I left him. I swear.

LL said...

"5) Go to the movies alone. Some people can’t."

The best way to see a film that I've found so far. The only thing that would make it better is if you are the only one in the theatre..

"Seven things that attract me to another person:"

Hmmm... check, check, miss, check, *sniff* miss, miss, check... *whew*

NYPinTA said...

"Seven things that attract me to another person:"

Hmmm... check, check, miss, check, *sniff* miss, miss, check... *whew*


Hey, I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief too LL, ...just not down wind from you...

trinamick said...

The best way to see a film that I've found so far. The only thing that would make it better is if you are the only one in the theatre..

Amen to that. I intentionally go to the late show on a Monday night. Occasionally, there's one or two other people, but if you're lucky, you have the whole place to yourself. Of course, then there's nobody to throw popcorn at...

John said...

I think Pee Wee Herman would agree with you on the going to the movies alone thing.

NYPinTA said...

Ew.