Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Good Luck NASA

Quote of the Day: “Failure is not an option.” ~Ed Harris, Apollo 13, because Gene Kranz was supposed to have said it back in 1970, but he didn’t. Ron Howard made it up.

Song of the Day: “In the Light” by Led Zeppelin

State of mind: kind of melancholy

Date: 7/13/05

Well, good luck NASA on the launch today. But why the 13th? I mean because the last launch done on the 13th ended soooo well. ;)

I don’t have much else to say today, so I’ll just put up another ‘hottie of the week’ Mr. George Clooney. (I chose him because I watched Out Of Sight last night. Good flick.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Angel quote of the day:
Cordelia: Why is it always virgin women who have to do the sacrificing?
Wesley: For purity, I suppose.
Cordelia: This has nothing to do with purity. This is all about dominance, buddy. You can bet if someone ordered a male body part for a religious ceremony the world would be atheist like that!

17 comments:

mr. schprock said...

I'm 100% heterosexual, but George Clooney is my idea of a handsome man.

Next to Cary Grant, of course.

John said...

They called off the launch. Candy-butt astronauts.

George Clooney saved the world from giant killer tomatoes. For that, he has my respect.

Stellar said...

I am 101% heterosexual. I think that makes Mr. Schprock gay.

mr. schprock said...

Thanks for outting me, Stellar. It's a relief in a way…

Stellar said...

If it makes you feel any better, Clooney's not all that great in the sack.

trinamick said...

Yeah. Like you would know. We all know he turned you down for John.

NYPinTA said...

Why do you guys always turn my hotties gay? How does that happen??

PS- I would be willing to find out for sure if he is lousy in the sack. You know, for clarity...

mr. schprock said...

"PS- I would be willing to find out for sure if he is lousy in the sack. You know, for clarity..."

I think you should do it for charity.

NYPinTA said...

LOL. Ok. :D

John said...

" Yeah. Like you would know. We all know he turned you down for John."

Alright! I'm the man!

Except when Clooney wants to be the man.

mr. schprock said...

I just noticed the name of your blog, nypinta. I like. I like very much.

NYPinTA said...

tee hee...

NYPinTA said...

"Alright! I'm the man!

Except when Clooney wants to be the man."

Stop that!!!

Stellar said...

Clooney doesn't like to be the man. He's clumsy and a little giggly.

LL said...

But he does have a nice eye for fashion...

Anonymous Midwest Girl said...

Mmmm nice picture. :)

So...hypothetically, WHAT male body part would you need for what kind of ceremony?

NYPinTA said...

That would depend entirely on who the guy was. ;)