Friday, June 10, 2005

Headache and hotties. (Well... just one really.)

Quote of the Day: “That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.” ~Dorothy Parker (That one is for Trinamick)

Song of the Day: “Clincher” by Chevelle

State of Mind: optimistic, but still glad to see this week end!

Date: 6/10/05

I have a pounding headache. I think it is from the humidity and going from the outside weather to indoors and blasting air conditioners. It makes it hard to work when you want to pop open the top of your head and yank out everything to make the pain stop.

In honor of the upcoming Batman movie, I have made Christian Bale the hottie of the week!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This image is from the movie Equilibrium, which is a cool flick about what the world would be like if we tried to rid ourselves of everything that made us feel. And it has pretty awesome fight scenes.

Angel quote of the Day, (also in honor of the upcoming Batman movie):
Doyle: I guess seein’ Buffy again just got him where he lives.
Cordelia: That’s all very sad but we live here too. Maybe we can get him a costume!
Doyle: A costume?
Cordelia: Well, the guy’s a bona fide hero. Would it kill him to put on some tights and a cape and go earn us a little free publicity?
Doyle: I don’t see Angel puttin’ on tights…. Oh, now I do and it’s really disturbin’

5 comments:

John said...

Christian Bale was in Newsies.
http://www.random-squeegee.com/bale.jpg

NYPinTA said...

He's still hot though.

Spirit Of Owl said...

He's great until you put Huey Lewis and the News on the stereo. I think he's a damn fine choice for Batman, though.

trinamick said...

Ooh, a quote for me?! I like it! Dorothy Parker's awesome. My favorite quote from her is: 'I like to have a Martini, two at the very most; three, I'm under the table, four I'm under my host!' Hehe.

Christian Bale is very nice. Thank you for that. Equilibrium wasn't bad, either.

hastang said...

love clincher.. you've got good taste in music :)..