Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Viewers' Choice

Quote of the Day: "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." ~Mark Twain

Song of the Day: 'The Beautiful People' by M. Manson

State of Mind: Well, considering that it is wednesday and I keep thinking it is Friday, I would say: intentionally confused.

Date: May 4, 2005

I'm too lazy to do an actual blog entry today so I am announcing the first annual Peoples Choice blog post award. *Applause*
Ok, you all get to vote for my least boring post.
Doesn't that sound like fun?!

PS. Just because he is so yummy!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Peter Wingfield. :D

7 comments:

LucyDDCF said...

i will vote for the one you wrote about being in the shower. :D

Henry said...

Least boring post?
Well this one can't win that award
;)
Lucy-I thought that was your post about the shower--?

NYPinTA said...

What? This post boring? C'mon! I posted a pic of PW!! :P

NYPinTA said...

BTW- I know this was a lame post... but I was being lazy. *shrugs* Oh well. :P

John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John said...

Okay, who's the black and white guy? He looks like Bill Nye, the Science Guy.

I love doing that.

NYPinTA said...

Bill Nye??

*sigh*

I give up.