Friday, May 13, 2005

Uh-oh

Quote of the Day: "They sky is falling! The sky is falling!" Chicken Little

Song of the Day: radio

State of mind: contemplative

Date: 5/13/05

Ever have a feeling that something really really big is going to happen? Something Earth shattering and horrible? Well I do. I've had it for a few days now.
Of course, I could just be paranoid and I have no idea what it is. But, on your next shopping trip, pick up extra canned goods just to be safe.

Oh... and have a nice weekend!! :D

And just for fun: My newest TV obsession is this show on the History channel called Digging for the Truth. It just fascinates me that someone so knowledgable can have teeth so white!

5 comments:

Stellar said...

I guess I should thank you for all those times you DIDN'T scare the shit out of me. So thanks.

trinamick said...

You could have told me this days ago, before the roof on my porch started falling in.

NYPinTA said...

Hey missy! You should be lucky to have electricity and an indoor toilet!
LOL.

stellar: you're welcome. Oh... and since things might go to hell in a handbasket soon, now might be a good time to update your blog. ;) Just sayin.

steve t said...

"Monster-In-Law" opens today - that looks pretty big and horrible, maybe that's it.

LL said...

Tomorrow's quote:


Even paranoids have enemies -- Henry Kissinger.


Just though you'd like to know that...