Tuesday, April 05, 2005

* Yawn *

Quote of the Day: "Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative." Oscar Wilde

Song of the Day: 'Jeremy' by Pearl Jam. (The first time I heard this song referred to as a classic, I wanted to kick something!)

State of Mind, (So Henry will get off my back. :P ): sleepy, and cantankerous.

Date: 4/5/05

I decided today that I want to start an all girl Korn cover band. And while playing 'Freak On A Leash' or 'Falling Away From Me', we would all be dressed up like soccer moms. Pearls, pastel sweaters, and of course, sensible shoes.
Wouldn't that be funny?
Well. I thought so.
Or maybe I am just delirious from lack of sleep. Know how that is? You're so tired that words sound funny and boring, everyday objects make you giggle?
I have been teetering between wanting to slap every single person that comes within arm range or curling up under my desk and taking a long nap.
And I have the sniffles. I think from allergies. *grr*

BTW- Does anyone know why Yawn would rhyme with Lawn? Those words have nothing in common, so why do they sound so similar?

Oh, would Kreamed Korn be a good name for the cover band? LOL!

14 comments:

mr. schprock said...

Korn Chicks? Kinda like Corn Chex?

Sorry. Never mind.

Henry said...

How about Kantankerous Korn--just for you ;)

Henry said...

I have the power to change blogs with my sarcastic comments!!!! Yay!

trinamick said...

You could name it Cuitlacoche. That's the fungus stuff that infects corn. They sell it as a Mexican delicacy.

NYPinTA said...

"I have the power to change blogs with my sarcastic comments!!!! Yay!"

Don't make me change my mind! ;)

Cuitlacoche huh? Maybe.... I think it fits. *thumbs up*

LucyDDCF said...

well if your that damn tired stop reading my blogs, lol... grrr... I got a folder of shit I found yesterday which I plan on mailing to you in the next week or so and a copy of that writing progam too...In the folder you will find .. omg too FF.. a list of what I predicted our friends were gonna turn out to be... yea H-man your in it too... giggles...

Stellar said...

Korn mispelled their way into MTV goodness. Why not take it up a notch? Qworn?

I can't imagine you cantankerous. You're far too nice and bubbely.

I listened to Dark Side of The Moon this morning on my MP3 player. Now I'm listening to Operation Mindcrime. Somebody stop me before I search for my Nosferatu album.

Henry said...

"You're far too nice and bubbely."
Stellar......don't fall for it--trust me I know!!;)

NYPinTA said...

Hey!

steve t said...

yeah it'd be pretty funny, and just a lil scary.
how about Kornucopya? The Kornish Hens? Or the Kornos Quartet?
Someone tell me to shut up, quick....

Anonymous said...

The Kornish Hens! LOL! That's funny.

PS- shut up. :P

NYPinTA said...

Dammit! I didn't mean to post anonymously! *grr*

LucyDDCF said...

Where in the heck do you get "bubbely" from? Known nypinta for almost 20 years and maybe once i've seeeeeen bubbely...

Henry said...

jenn-err Lucy--you are exactly right. Shes great-shes smart-shes many good things--but I've never seen her bubbly either.