Monday, March 07, 2005

Wrinkle Free Underwear

Quote of the Day: "Talk, talk, talk... that is all you want to do little man!" ~Aeryn Sun, Farscape

CD of the Day: Metallica- Outlaw Torn

Mood: blah

Date: 3/7/05

I had to iron my underwear this morning.
I left my laundry in the dryer last night and when I got up this morning and went down to get it, I discovered that it was all still damp. Of course.
Since I had no desire to put on damp underwear, (and who does?), I used the iron to dry it. What an odd way to start the day.
I don't know why it is but always on Sunday night going into Monday morning, I have the oddest, most disruptive dreams. It is like I can't shut my brain off and it wakes me up multiple times of the night. What a pain. It wouldn't bother me so much if I was up all night unraveling the mysteries of the universe, or worrying about practical things, but instead I'm half awake from dreams that are just disturbing enough to be scary but wouldn't exactly be called nightmares. For instance, last night I was supposed to "solve" some case that involved this guy who got mad at his wife and kicked her, their daughter, and her mother out of the car on some random dirt road. Because they thought he was going to come back, they pulled out some blankets and settled down in the grass next to the road. Well, while they waited, they all got bit by snakes and died. What the hell is that all about? I woke up one other time, but can't recall the dream at that time, but I guess it doesn't matter since it wouldn't make sense anyhow. So now I am tired and cranky. And I have a serious case of the winter blahs...
So, just to remind my self that spring will return eventually, I will post a picture I took last spring. These are trees that don't hate me. Honest.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

trinamick said...

Was your dream in color? They say it's not possible, but I know some of mine are in color. I have high-definition dreams.

NYPinTA said...

Definitely in color.
I could never figure out how they know it is impossible? It isn't like you can record them and play them back! LOL.
Oh, the snakes were blue.