Tuesday, March 29, 2005

What the &*()@%&*!! I'm not MEAN?!

Quote of the Day: "Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?" Edgar Bergen

Song of the Day: Delicious Surprise ~Beth Hart

Mood: See below

Date: 3/29/05

I am having a crappy day. I think I should have known the day was not going to go my way when as I went out the door, I managed to hit myself in the head with it. If that isn't a sign from the universe to turn around and just go back to bed, I don't know what is.
Where I work this time of the month, (imaginitivley called "End of Month"), is the busiest for me. And it sucks.
Also, I got the bad news yesterday that apparently I am not mean. What the &*()@%&*!! I'm not MEAN?! Then what the hell have I been doing for the past 10 years, trying to cultivate an aura of "don't fuck with me punk, just get me the paperwork I need!"? I guess I just have to try harder.
I could tell you all the things I have to do today, (that I am steadfastly ignoring), but there is a good chance you would cry. Not out of sympathy for my plight, but from the realizatoin that we as a race actully invented this kind of shit that I have to do and we put an actual value on it that would require another human being to.. you know, do it. It's sad really. How hard up are we for purpose that we would place such importance on things like paperwork. In triplicate. Notorized.
I'm feeling kind of mean about it, but to an outside observer, I guess that just means I'm giddy and delightful.

On the upside, I finally got the links to work without them wrapping around each other. Woo Hoo!

7 comments:

Henry said...

You are not mean--but you CAN BE mean-trust me!
I noticed the link thingy--I also noticed that Steve really DOESNT like lists--he hasnt done one in a month...

LL said...

Not mean? I can teach you how to be absolutely cruel, care to learn?

:ewink:

trinamick said...

Ignore him. He's an amateur. He barely even has a forked tail...

NYPinTA said...

And if he did, we'd make fun of him... right?

"You are not mean--but you CAN BE mean-trust me!"
I can? How sweet of you to say... hey! When?!

LL said...

Hey! You from Nebraskie! Hush.

"and if he did, we'd make fun of him... right?"

Not bad on the attempt to be mean. You still need schoolin' however, because I just don't think you've got it in ya...

steve t said...

Hey!!

LucyDDCF said...

grumble grumble bitch bitch. Your not mean. I have no clue why they called you ice maiden. LOL.
Ok out of the woods on yesterdays comment, won't let me reply there, so would you be so kind as to tell me wtf is project greenlight? Both Matt and Ben are hot to bad they won't come out of the closet and admit they are gay instead of fronting girlfriends.