Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Random thoughts from a Monkey Brain.

Quote of the Day: "Let them eat cake." ~Some queen.

CD of the Day: None.

Mood: surprisingly good.

Date: 3/2/05 Damn. Can't believe it is March already.

Some random thoughts today because I don't have anything more interesting to tell:

1) I really want to write one of those books bebunking The DaVinci code. However my book would only have one chapter.
Chapter One: It's on the best sellers list for FICTION you morons.
The End.
2) I hate shaving. Veet 3 minute dipilatory cream is the best thing since sliced bread.
3) My car is actually covered with frozen dirt.
4) Apparently I am genetically incapable of saving money.
5) Power Ballads make me want to kill.
6) 'King of Pain' by Sting is one of the most depressing songs ever.
7) Chocolate milk is proof of heaven.
8) Lunch is the best part of my day at work, because I get to read the funnies. (If a customer hasn't stolen our paper. Bastards.)
9) I don't understand why people are making such a big deal about the prospect of the Pope dying. I mean, he is guaranteed to go to heaven right? Why would they want to deny the man eternal bluss? Do they really hate him that much? Besides, it isn't like anyone actually listens to the man anyhow.
10) Voice mail was invented by Satan.
11) It takes 126 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop.
12) I am ridiculously addicted to writing Highlander fan fics. Which is weird since the show ended 5 years ago.
13) I have the worst taste in shoes. I don't try to buy ugly shoes, but it always ends up that way.
14) I have at least 30 McDonalds Happy Meal toys on or around my workspace, including a variety of teeny beenies, and I have no idea why.
15) ohhhh! I am getting a free lunch today! Which is also proof of heaven.

2 comments:

trinamick said...

I loved Highlander. I even used to get the catalog. Plus, I knew several people I wanted to behead.

Henry said...

No no no--it takes Three licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop--didnt you ever see the commercial?


Why not try and buy ugly shoes--just try it once--maybe it will work.
Ha!