Thursday, March 24, 2005

Multiple Blogs

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick (Stolen from Digger' sig at FMD)

Song of the Day: "Alone No More" ~Rob Thomas (only cuz the radio keeps playing it over and over...)

Mood: ok

Date: 3/24/05 (Purim begins at sundown... whatever that is.)

I started another blog. I can have two right? Sure, why not! I started it to post fan fic stuff and other things that are not real. I should just get my own website, but as I said in the other blog, I am lazy.
I have a page on my friend Lucy's site. (BTW- I will tell you a secret. Her name isn't really Lucy.) But I can't get to that site while I am at work because she has *whispers* naughty pictures, and that site is filtered. (So, if you want to look at naughty cartoons, ask her. It's her site and even though I am a 'manager' I just don't feel like giving anyone permission. LOL.)

3 comments:

steve t said...

Ahem .... you forgot to link the "naughty pictures" ..... just thought you should know.

NYPinTA said...

LOL.
Oops. My bad. :P

LucyDDCF said...

http://groups.msn.com/LucysWorldakaJennyLand/_homepage.msnw?

is the link and there are no naughty pic's in there at the moment.. although i have 800 emails in yahell to go thru for girly and mannly snagit's... I just ... LOL... and avoiding yahell to do it. Thanks for the ping gracie (K)
PS... gracie deleted all her naughty pic's ;)