Thursday, March 03, 2005

Friday! Woo Hoo!

I have no interesting story today. I am going to try and actually work... wish me luck. But, just so I don't disapoint here is a picture:


On that day I wore brand new sneakers. Dumb move.
They weren't broken in and had no flexability so when it came time to jump, my sneaker got stuck to the rug in the plane and Mike, (the guy who jumped with me), had to yank on my leg. I bet he thought I didn't move because I was scared. No. Just dumb.

This is the actual conversation I had with my mother that day:
"So.... I jumped out of an airplane today. What did you do?"
"I bought cheese."

3 comments:

steve t said...

Are you SERIOUS?? What kind of cheese??

Henry said...

I can picture it-legs out in front of her-looks up from her book thru those glasses of hers and pauses just enough, and then says "I bought cheese"

NYPinTA said...

Pretty much.

"Are you SERIOUS?? What kind of cheese?? "
LOL. Your warped. NY Sharp.