Wednesday, February 23, 2005

So sleepy.

Quote of the Day: "Sleep. Those little slices of death. Oh how I hate them." Edgar Allen Poe. Speak for yourself man.

CD of the Day: none

Mood: Sleepy

Date: 2/23/05

I can't stop yawning. These aren't little yawns you can hide behind your hand, but the big ones with stretching arms and arching back. I don't know why I am so tired. I slept the regular amount... but I did have a dream that I was at the dentist. Who dreams about being at the dentist's office? And to make it worse, when I went to pay for whatever it was he did I didn't have enough money in my account and every card I tried to use was handed back with a snooty 'it has been rejected.' I swear when the dream receptionist said it, she turned into a french waiter. The kind with the tiny curling mustache.
Remember the good old days when a nightmare consisted of being chased by zombies?
Being a grown up sucks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know why--but I always associate you with sleepiness. Is that weird?

NYPinTA said...

Yes. Totally weird.
:P

Henry said...

Is sleepy really a mood?
Hmmm

NYPinTA said...

Maybe not, but it should be.

John said...

I thought Sleepy was a dwarf...

trinamick said...

No, that's Dopey. He's just tired cuz he's been high for 3 days.

NYPinTA said...

"No, that's Dopey. He's just tired cuz he's been high for 3 days. "

What a coincidence!! Erm... nevermind. ;)