Monday, February 21, 2005

A 'Best of Hall and Oates'?? Is that even possible?!

Quote of the Day: "It's better to remain silent and have everyone think you a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt." ~ Mark Twain

CD of the Day: A Perfect Circle

Mood: tired and annoyed, and in pain

Date: 2/21/05

I think my head is going to explode.
The woman at the desk across from me hasn't shut up since I walked in the door this moring. Blah blah blah blah blah .... SHUT UP! It wouldn't be so bad except she keeps telling the same stories over and over again. Even when no one is paying attention to her she just keeps going. She's like a vocal Energizer Bunny. And to make it worse, my ear hurts. I haven't had an ear ache since I was in grade school but it is killing me now. I think it's because one of my wisdom teeth are finally coming in... which is werid because I'm thirty *mumble mumble* and my dentist said they would probably never come it. That liar. He also told me that more and more kids are being born without wisdom teeth. I only had three. I guess that makes me one step up on the evolutionary scale. Ha.
God damn this hurts.
And do you know what the only thing is that could make this worse? A marathon of Hall and Oates songs... which is exactly what I am being forced to listen to right now. I must have killed a lot of puppies in a past life. A lot of puppies.

6 comments:

steve t said...

Ouch! I feel your pain. A marathon of Hall and Oates! I think that's covered by the Geneva Convention - you should let someone know. Oh, wait, you just did.

NYPinTA said...

Yeah, this is my cry for help.
LOL.

Anonymous said...

"They only come out at night"

Maneaters that is--not Wisdom teeth...

NYPinTA said...

Oy! Is that a Hall and Oates joke?! Kill me now. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Quote of the day: FRELLIN' THIEF!!! :{P

NYPinTA said...

*tee hee*
I have no idea what you are talking about...