Tuesday, January 04, 2005

2005? Already?

Quote of the Day: Aw frell!

Song of the Day: Korn- Freak On A Leash

Mood: blah

Date: 1/4/05

I can’t believe it is 2005 already! I was hoping that this year would be better then the last, but already it is shaping up to suck just as much as 2004. :(
More so with what happened in Indonesia. The numbers are staggering and I can not quite wrap my head around so much devestation. I don't know why we even bother trying to kill each other. Mother nature makes us look like such amatures anyhow.
And the stories that are trickeling in of jerks taking advantage of people who are donating make me sick. Isn't it enough to have your whole life washed away? Now some scum is going to steal from you too??
When in doubt, check the charity! I found this site last year that I have bookmarked...
http://www.charitynavigator.org/

On a personal note:
Thanksgiving came and went without a whimper. New Years was quiet… at least the weather behaved here in NY. And as I predicted I got not one single thing I wanted for Christmas, but it’s ok. I wasn’t expecting too.
Usually I have a specific thing in mind to post, but I am just not that focused right now. They sky is steel gray and hanging low, the sun hasn’t been out for days, and I am tired. My cat has an eye infection and will not come near me at all for me to put the medication in it so it will get better. He was traumatized by the visit to the vet and now avoids me like the plague! Poor kitty.

I have no haiku
the haiku spirit is gone...
five more syllables

That kind of sums up my mood.

* sigh *





No comments: